Fairfax Lawyer Serving Criminal & Family Law Clients throughout Virginia
Accomplished attorney helping clients facing criminal charges and child custody battles in Northern Virginia
If you find yourself in need of an attorney, especially for the first time, you may feel scared, confused, and even alone. The prospect of going to court may be particularly daunting if you happen to be a college student, civil servant, mentally impaired or a member of the military. You need a compassionate, caring attorney who listens to your concerns, and who can answer any questions you may have.
At the offices of Karen Scarborough, Attorney at Law in Fairfax, VA, we can help. Since 1993, we have dedicated ourselves to serving the needs of and representing our clients in Fairfax, Alexandria, Arlington, Manassas and throughout Northern Virginia, including Loudoun and Prince William counties. We take a personal, thoughtful approach when working with you. But in the courtroom, we are skilled advocates and tough litigators who vigorously fight to get the best possible outcomes.
Experienced legal representation when you need it most
We have succeeded in and out of the courtroom for more than two decades in both small and large cases. We build on our strong reputation for strategic representation with every client we serve. Since 1990, the law office of Karen Scarborough has served clients in the Fairfax, Virginia, area with professionalism and distinction.
- Solid reputation. We put forth every effort to achieve the best possible outcome for our clients and help them appropriately restructure their lives, which may be helpful in negotiating plea agreements, getting charges dismissed and obtaining other positive results.
- Strategic and analytical approach. Our experience helps us know how and when to emphasize important points for our clients to present them in the best possible light. We also focus on the accomplishments of our clients since the alleged commission of an offense, such as getting necessary treatment and medication.
- Personal service. We take the time to create a bond with each of our clients, especially with those willing to take responsibility for their actions and make positive decisions going forward. Each client is a person to us, not a “number.” We are accessible and responsive to your needs.
Comprehensive criminal defense and family law services
When you need an attorney who is proficient in handling criminal defense or family law matters, we can assist you in the following areas:
- Criminal law. Whether you need a criminal defense lawyer to fight DUI charges, domestic assault and battery charges, allegations of sex crimes or internet sex crimes such as use of a computer in solicitation of minors or an arrest for embezzlement, we are fully equipped to help you.
- Family law. Facing a divorce or child custody dispute can be stressful and overwhelming and can even involve domestic violence and protective orders. We can walk you through the process and provide you the guidance you need.
Contact Karen Scarborough, Attorney at Law today for a free phone consultation
At Karen Scarborough, Attorney at Law, we devote our practice to seeking the best possible result for every client. We are conveniently located in The Inns of Court office complex, across from the Fairfax County Courthouse, and we provide weekend and evening appointments. Call us today at 703-691-1920 or contact us online to schedule a free phone consultation.